Tuesday, August 10, 2010

AEP

Today is the second day of the Academic Enhancement Program at Lewis and Clark. This is a program designed to provide extra guidance, support and direction for incoming students as they transition into the study of law. Our first day consisted of introductions among ourselves, followed by an informal lunch with local alums, and our first homework from the law school.

This morning, we backtracked to address the issue of diversity and the nature of the challenges that we will be facing as 1L students. Have to admit, changing to part time is tempting, but I know myself too well - if I give myself too much slack, I'll be sure to find a way to hang myself.

Still, it's worthy of some thought. I'll also be pondering the possibility of overseas exchange as well, possibly to China. Anything that is interesting and differentiates me from the herd, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment