Friday, July 9, 2010

Another blog?


Yes. Another blog. I know I have too many already - but this one has a very specific purpose.

I want to write here about my experiences as a law student, and eventually a lawyer, partly so I can work through problems I might have along the way, and mostly so I can remember what goes into the long process of becoming a working attorney.

This is also my way of claiming the "Pioneer Law" appellation for myself.

I realize now that I should have started this blog about a year ago, when I scheduled my LSAT test date - but in all honesty there is not much to tell from the application process, aside from an admonishment to get all the materials - including and especially your recommendations - prepared far in advance. I got a decent enough score on the test, and eventually completed successful applications for the three law schools in the State of Oregon. I've decided to stay in Portland and attend Lewis & Clark.

So you get to skip all the anxiety and self-doubt of the application process with me, and jump right into the anxiety and self-doubt of the law school process itself. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment