Sunday, July 11, 2010

Street Fair & Walkfast Show

Yesterday I attended my first officially sanctioned Lewis & Clark event in the form of a meet and greet at the Mississippi Ave Street Fair. About a dozen law students met at Mississippi Pizza for some face time, and then moved out onto the street for a stroll. Had a great time, saw some now familiar faces from the previous meeting we held at the Flying Pie, and met some new folks as well.

I took the opportunity to invite folks to a show with Walkfast later in the evening, and I was pleasantly surprised that about half the group made it to the Mock Crest for the show. A good time was had by all, and I am looking forward to more law school fun as the summer slides on by. Beer is on the agenda for next weekend, with rafting to follow. Should be sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment